Tuesday 13 March 2012

London Marathon The Next Challenge For Chris McAneny

Hi Windle Valley Runners ,
Firstly a big thank you to you all for making me feel so welcome to WVR .
I joined the club in Sept to prepare for my first ( and last ) London Marthon . I was the one at the begining that couldnt run ...and talk !
Its been great getting out with you all on any combination of Tue , Thu , Sat , Sunday ( in fact its taken over my life ! )
Im running in aid of " Everyman " the Charity that is working to reduce deaths from male related cancers . 
It is indiscriminate .Young or Old , Fit or Not ...Sons , Brothers , Fathers , Relations , Friends , Colleagues .
I appreciate there are so many great causes to support and I dont want to impose . However if you did want to sponsor this very worthy cause the link is below .
Thank You . Chris 
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/CHRISMCANENY

No comments:

Post a Comment